Brian Burke tells the story behind his business where he helps people find the best value for their old Apple devices.
Are you wondering how to attract your most targeted leads through LinkedIn? This week, our guest is Brian Burke, the Chief Mac Man of Sell Your Mac and LinkedIn marketing strategist. Sell Your Mac is a top Apple resell and service business, and Brian uses LinkedIn marketing strategies to lock in his best leads every day. In our interview, he talks about his passion for Apple products and gives insight into his marketing strategies on the platform we all know and love. He has proven that passion can help you perform well in everything you do and that by leveraging technology in the
right way, we can change the world for the better. Brian’s passion is contagious, and the value he brings is priceless.
Listen and enjoy!
Listen to the podcast here:
Download the audio file here.
Chief Mac Man On Leveraging LinkedIn to Lock In Your Best Leads with Brian Burke
Brian’s passion is contagious, and the value he brings is priceless. Listen and enjoy!
[00:01 – 05:59] Opening Segment
- Here’s what you will learn from my interview with Brian Burke
- Let’s get to know Brian
- Why he’s focusing his business on selling Apple devices
- He reveals the secret to working so well in anything you will do
[06:00 – 12:21] Starting a Business With Selling Apple Devices
- Brian shares his thought process to identify a potential business opportunity
- He talks about his experience working with his first hire
- How to sell your Apple device through Brian’s company
- What is “mental vacation” and why does Brian like to use it often?
[12:22 – 20:52] How to Make Your Employees Happy
- Brian talks about the power of an engaging headline
- Here’s what you should do if you want to post on LinkedIn
- How to balance working on your business and growing your network on LinkedIn
- Brian offers some practical tips to make employees happy
[20:53 – 24:31] The Reasons to Switch to Apple
- How one computer can change the world
- Brian gives a sneak peek about his TED Talk
- He talks about his relationship with the Apple company
- Should you switch to the Apple ecosystem?
- Brian tells why you should
[24:32 – 27:46] Closing Segment
- Connect with Brian
- Links below
- Learn more about Brian with the Rapid Fire Questions!
- Final announcements
“I really want to encourage everyone to focus on things they’re passionate about ‘cause when you do that, you’re able to work extremely well.” – Brian Burke
“The number one tip that I can give people is to make a headline that’s engaging…and the reason this works is because people are very intrigued.” – Brian Burke
Connect with Brian
- Do you want to buy Apple products from Brian? Check this out
- Reach out to the Sell Your Mac team on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
About Brian Burke
Brian is Chief Mac Man of SellYourMac.com (SYM), the world’s most trusted and highest-rated Apple trade-in company. SYM has paid out $45M+ and has helped over 100,000 customers.
He loves helping individuals and organizations stay up to date on their Apple products. As a lifelong learner, Brian has become a Sommelier, an Apple Certified Mac Technician, a Notary Public, an Ordained Minister, and a Certified Scuba Diver. Brian is passionate about empowering underprivileged students through gifting Apple technology.
He believes gifting them a Mac can truly change their lives, their outlook on the world, and their future job prospects.