Are you ready to do the work that it takes to have a breakthrough in your business?
Are you ready to do the work that it takes to have a breakthrough in your business? In this episode, our guest is Isaac Bardos, the kid who everyone thought would never be successful at anything. But Isaac used that rejection to develop into a college athlete, a well-regarded public speaker, the founder of numerous successful companies, and a business coach who can diagnose a business’ core problem in minutes.
Join Meny as he and Isaac talk about effective leadership, what it means to have a calling, how to spot the patterns that can tell you what’s really happening in your business, make better decisions, and much more. Listen and enjoy!
Listen and enjoy!
Listen to the podcast here:
Download the audio file here.
Transforming Your Weakness Into a Superpower: A Conversation with Isaac Bardos
[00:01 – 13:04] Opening Segment
• How understanding your weaknesses can make you a better leader
• How Isaac became a successful public speaker and business coach
• Isaac’s story of overcoming obstacles to achieve success
- Being doubted by family and friends, and starting his own businesses
- Providing more value to his clients by helping them achieve their goals
[13:05 – 28:52] What You Need to Be a Succesful Leader
• How an upbringing can either be seen as victimization or as fuel for someone’s future
• It is a learnable skill to be a leader, but most people are not naturally born leaders
- Moses’s story
• Leadership is about looking at where someone wants to go and what is needed to get there
• Leaders need to be connected to their employees to lead them effectively
[28:53 – 44:24] How to Navigate the Business World When the Recession Hits
• When it comes to scaling a business, you need to take a “really serious look” at scalability
• Why patterns are essential for your business
- Patterns can help protect businesses and help you stay ahead of the curve
• What business leaders should focus on
- Focus on what’s going to help your businesses grow
[44:25 – 52:52] Closing Segment
• Isaac on the four rapid questions
• Q&A: How to budget for marketing your business?
“The must is where we really see things come out and we learn things about ourselves that become potentially huge assets for the business.” – Isaac Bardos
“If you’re disconnected from the people who are doing the work that needs to get done, then you’re not leading.” – Isaac Bardos
Connect with Zach
About Isaac Bardos
Isaac Bardos is the kid who everyone thought would never be successful at anything. But Isaac used that rejection to develop into a college athlete, a well-regarded public speaker, the founder of numerous successful companies, and a business coach who can diagnose a business’ core problem in minutes.