If, as some people claim, A.I. is going to change the world as much as the introduction of electricity and the electric light, how can you get involved before it’s too late?
Join Meny and Chris Winfield, Founder of Understanding A.I. and CEO of Super Connector Media, for a fascinating conversation that will tell you what you need to know about A.I., the opportunities and threats that it presents, and the way you can start using it today.
Chris Winfield is a New York City-based entrepreneur, writer, and coach. Chris aims to help his clients leverage the connections they already have to increase their credibility, authority, and profit. He has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, NBC’s Today Show, ABC News, Fox and Friends, and over 200 other media outlets.
Listen and enjoy!
Listen to the podcast here:
Download the audio file here.
You Ignore A.I. at Your Own Peril… So Start Using It Now! With A.I. Expert Chris Winfield
[00:01 – 07:45] Opening Segment
• Valuable insight into the emerging world of AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- AI has been around since the 1950s, but only recently has it become more widely known
• There will be two types of companies in the future: those who are great at AI and everyone else
• Chat GPT became the fastest-growing app in history, with over 100 million users in two months
[07:45 – 15:43] The Fastest-Growing App in History
• AI is still in its early stages, and businesses cannot ignore it, or they risk being left behind
• AI can be used for copywriting, customer service, and sales solutions
• The impact of AI on businesses and society
[15:44 – 23:22] Exploring the Benefits and Dangers of AI
• AI is similar to when electricity came on, creating a whole new economy
• Why people who don’t adapt to AI will be replaced
• Business owners should avoid the “shiny object syndrome” and focus on understanding chatbots
• Chris’s outlook on executives that have warned of the dangers of AI
[23:23 – 31:08] Creating Avatars & Content with Chatbot Prompts
• If used correctly, chatbots can be used to enhance productivity
- Using multi-shot prompting to get more specific answers from a chatbot
• How creating avatars and asking for content examples can help create content
• Using chatbots to tweak content based on an audience is beneficial
[31:09 – 42:56] Closing Segment
• Utilize research tools to back up your instincts
• Chris on the rapid-fire questions
“You will not be able to ignore AI because your competitors will not be ignoring it. And you do not want them to have an advantage over you. It’s just that simple.” – Chris Winfield
About Chris Winfield
Chris Winfield is a New York City-based entrepreneur, writer, and coach. He is the Founder of Understanding A.I., the CEO of Super Connector Media, and a renowned expert in the emerging world of Artificial Intelligence. Chris aims to help his clients leverage connections that they already have to increase their credibility, authority, and profit, and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, NBC’s Today Show, ABC News, Fox and Friends, and over 200 other media outlets.
This season of the podcast is sponsored by: