Joel Lieberman talks about one of the most important aspects of building a sustainable business: company culture.
What does it take to build a company culture? Nowadays, people are no longer looking solely for a competitive salary package. They are also trying to land in a collaborative situation where they will feel that they are valued. This week, our guest is Joel Lieberman, President of The Mint Capital, Inc., a company of mortgage brokers that help homebuyers find their dream houses. Joel talks about his business and how he was able to scale it successfully to serve not just more clients but also more job seekers. In our interview, he emphasizes the importance of building and maintaining a company culture that allows employees to grow and be the best versions of themselves. He also shares his thoughts about giving freedom to employees to perform their roles in their own ways versus promoting accountability within the company. Tune in now and learn from Joel how to build your company culture.
Listen and enjoy!
Listen to the podcast here:
Download the audio file here.
How to Build a Company Culture That Keeps The Best Talents with Joel Lieberman
Tune in now and learn from Joel how to build your company culture. Listen and enjoy!
- [00:01 – 04:59] Opening Segment
- Here’s what to expect from this episode with Joel Lieberman
- Joel tells the story behind his business career
[05:00 – 15:36] Creating a Vision for Your Business
- Joel reveals the kind of vision he initially had for his mortgage business
- He shares his experience in working with a mentor to improve his craft
- How to attract and retain the best people for your business
- The importance of building and maintaining his preferred company culture
- Joel shares his thoughts
[15:37 – 26:45] Building Company Culture
- A message for business owners: Your business should work for you
- You should not work for your business
- Joel tells us how to do this
- The one aspect that separates successful businesses from those that failed
- Joel breaks down what culture is for him
- Here’s an interesting way to help your employees build their personal goals
[26:46 – 31:22] Closing Segment
- Don’t miss Joel’s parting words for new and existing business owners
- Connect with Joe
- Links below
- Learn more about Joe with the Rapid Fire Questions!
“If I have to be a different person to grow my company to the next level…I don’t need it. I don’t need to be a multimillionaire if I cannot have the company culture that I like to have.” – Joel Lieberman
“There’s [no] one way that people can succeed and there’s [no] one skill that people are missing on why they’re not succeeding…I think it’s about taking the business [seriously].” – Joel Lieberman
Connect with Joel
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with Joe or follow him on LinkedIn. Visit The Mint Group, Inc. to access the support you need to get your dream home!
About Joel Lieberman
In the mortgage industry since 2005, Joel’s motto of “all you need to do is sign” has made him a homebuyer’s favorite. Upon founding Mint Capital, Joel placed this principle at the core of its modus operandi. Joel derives personal satisfaction when a client closes on their dream home with minimal involvement and hassle. This accessible, honest and proactive culture filters down from Joel’s desk to every Mint Capital loan officer, processor, and associate.