How much do you value meaningful content that helps you slow down and be more introspective?
How much do you value meaningful content that helps you slow down and be more introspective? This week our guest is Nachi Gordon, the founder, and CEO of Meaningful Minute and co-host of the Meaningful People Podcast; a weekly opportunity for the Jewish world’s meaningful and influential people to share their stories with the world.
In our interview, Nachi walks us through his journey working in the sports industry and how he came up with the idea of creating the Meaningful Minute platform. He highlights the value of views on social media and how meaningful messages have the power to impact peoples’ lives in a way you can’t imagine. Nachi also discloses why it is always important to be ambitious and stay focused on what you want to accomplish in your life and business. This episode is full of inspiration, you don’t want to miss it.
Listen and enjoy!
Listen to the podcast here:
Download the audio file here.
How One Meaningful Minute Can Change Everything with Nachi Gordon
[00:01 – 12:00] Opening Segment
- Nachi Gordon’s background and work
- Her passion for the sports management field
- How he was certified with the NBA as a player agent
- His experience being the youngest agent to have a player sign an NBA contract
- How Nachi came up with the idea of creating Meaningful Minute
[12:01 – 29:01] Why Being Focused and Ambitious is Essential
- How Meaningful Minute became popular and well-known
- Going from zero to 42.000 followers
- Systemizing and building the structure around Meaningful Minute
- Making the decision of investing in the platform
- Starting to build a team
- Nachi’s outlook on how to maximize their potential with social media
- How Nachi was able to have a strong relationship with his users
- If you’re passionate about something, just take the first step
[29:02 – 40:53] Expressing What is not Sustainable and Healthy for Society
- Nachi shares his insights about running a non-profit work or a for-profit work
- Stories that have been impactful on Nachi’s journey
- Share the pain, not the pictures
- Understanding the true value of views
- The importance of looking introspect and your media intake
- Nachi’s most meaningful time in his life
- Each day and each time in life there’s a different message and
[40:54 – 43:07] Closing Segment
- Learn more about Nachi with the Rapid Fire Questions!
“Our goal is to create content that is meaningful, that can speak to people and draw you in for more.” – Nachi Gordon
“It’s so important to constantly reevaluate what you have in front of you and not be afraid to pivot.” – Nachi Gordon
“We just created that organization that its total effort is to create meaningful content that can help people slow down in their daily lives.” – Nachi Gordon
Connect with Nachi
Follow him on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Youtube. Make sure to check out Meaningful Minute, your link to what matters the most! Don’t forget to listen to the Meaningful People Podcast.
LEAVE A REVIEW + and SHARE this episode with someone who wants to achieve in business. Listen to previous episodes on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts!
About Nachi Gordon
Nachi Gordon, the founder, and CEO of Meaningful Minute, the Torah content network that has revolutionized the way people find inspiration. Nachi is also the co-host of the Meaningful People Podcast; a weekly opportunity for the Jewish world’s meaningful and influential people to share their stories with the world.