What are some of the ways you can help your business reach and exceed your best-case scenario and find success well beyond your expectations?
Eli Rosenbloom, the founder, and CEO of FR Conversions, has built one of the world’s most successful manufacturers of specialized vehicles. In Part One of Meny’s interview with Eli, they discussed the best way to train employees, the problem with knowing too much before you start, the issue of information sharing, the importance of choosing a specific avatar, and much more. Today, they continue their conversation by discussing mapping out your business, ways to exceed your best-case scenario, the market for new and used cars, the future of self-driving vehicles, maintaining passion once success is assured, and more. Don’t miss it!
With over 20 years of experience as an owner and operator, Eli Rosenbaum has executive management experience in emergency pre-hospital care, manufacturing, and software. He got his start as a commercial ambulance operator & EMT and eventually went into vehicle manufacturing while simultaneously developing ERP software for manufacturing and distribution. He is currently the CEO of FR Conversions, the only ambulance manufacturer worldwide that has increased production during Covid.
Listen and enjoy!
Listen to the podcast here:
Download the audio file here.
Starting with a Small Niche…And Quickly Becoming a Massive Success Story: A Conversation with Eli Rosenbloom (Part 1)
[00:01 – 07:11] Opening Segment
• The importance of predictability and mapping out your business for success
• How Eli’s ambulance manufacturing company saw significant growth in production and market share
• Understand your business and create models for best/worst-case scenarios
[07:12 – 13:55] Tips from an Automotive Manufacturing Expert
• Why it is essential to model out potential supply chain disruptions
• The complexity of the automotive manufacturing industry and the need for accurate inputs
- The consideration of outside advisors or consultants for a fresh perspective
• Stick to what works and avoid distractions with new projects
[13:56 – 20:48] Vehicle Prices Won’t Be Going Down Anytime Soon
• Vehicle prices are not going down, but there may be additional incentives
• How the shortage of new cars is affecting the used car market
- A three-year gap in inventory will take years to refill
• Eli’s insights on self-driving cars and why they are an area of interest
[20:49 – 27:30] Changing Lives and Making Mobility Affordable
• How liability and regulations are significant obstacles to self-driving cars
• A crucial component for self-driving cars to understand their environment
• Why Tesla could fall behind other manufacturers
• Big companies investing in self-driving technology may not fully understand the challenges involved
[27:31 – 37:19] Closing Segment
• How Eli’s mission has changed the industry and touched many lives
• Having passion is essential for achieving success in business
• Eli on the rapid-fire questions
“Don’t believe what everybody tells you.” – Eli Rosenbloom
“You should know enough about what you’re trying to do to make informed decisions.” – Eli Rosenbloom
“If you can’t stand the people you work with, you’re gonna be miserable.” – Eli Rosenbloom
About Eli Rosenbloom
With over 20 years of experience as an owner and operator, Eli Rosenbaum has executive management experience in emergency pre-hospital care, manufacturing, and software. He got his start as a commercial ambulance operator & EMT and eventually went into vehicle manufacturing while simultaneously developing ERP software for manufacturing and distribution. He is currently the CEO of FR Conversions, the only ambulance manufacturer in the world which has increased production during Covid.
This season of the podcast is sponsored by: